Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer Rules


Jupiter, Florida

Summer is flying by! I can't believe it's already July. I've decided that to make the most of it I really need to set some rules for myself.

So here they are:
  1. Leave work by 6:30pm every night (minus emergencies).
  2. Take two vacations. One down, one to go. I just got back from visiting friends in West Palm Beach!
  3. Read three books before summer is over. I'm currently reading The Happiness Project.
  4. Ride my bike more, drive my car less.
  5. Involve myself in something extremely fun every weekend.
  6. Spend time with family.
  7. Go to the beach.
  8. Complete applications for graduate school.
  9. Get a real haircut.
  10. Break a few rules!

4 comments:

  1. YES! I like all of these things. I'm going to make a list now. i like this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the list, Colleen! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo what rules are you going to break?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't broken any rules! any ideas??

    Lori, thanks and I miss you too!

    ReplyDelete