Saturday, October 9, 2010

October Weekends

I watched the sunrise this morning after taking my friend Lina to the airport. Somehow watching the day begin makes me feel closer to God.

I went home and took a little nap before going to breakfast at Sabrina’s with my little sister Corinne. We also visited a thrift store, a vintage shop and Old Navy where I thought about purchasing these shorts and this jacket until I saw how long the line was.

We also picked up a loaf of bread from Sarcone’s. I’m thinking of making a pot of chili tomorrow and serving the bread with it. Yum!

*What are you doing this weekend?

*Have you seen any good movies lately?

Tonight I’m going to see ‘It’s Kind of a Funny Story’!


**Also here's a picture of me and my friend Sara on her motorcycle. :)

xo....Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment