Saturday, October 30, 2010

No Tricks, Just Treats


I love these colors and this post.

After a long work week I love coming home on Friday nights and making a home cooked meal. Last night I made eggplant parmesan for me and some girlfriends. We went to a Halloween party and I dressed up as a girl scout. I wore my old brownie vest (pictures to come). 

Tonight we are celebrating people who have decided to become members of our church; we call this making a covenant. Each person is recommended by someone and tonight I have the privilege of recommending my sweet friend Lina. Afterwards I am heading to Tara's 30th birthday party. I am looking forward to celebrating dear friends.

Enjoy your weekend and a few things from around the web.

*This bride and her dress are so cute!
*Cable knit pillows sound cozy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of dexteritydoll blog. Thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete